When fall comes around you begin seeing all the pumpkin drinks in your grocery stores and coffee shops. Those drinks are super yummy and full of calories. I have the perfect fall drink for you to enjoy in your home this fall.
Ah, the signs of fall.
Falling leaves, pumpkin patches and all the aromas that fill the air outside and inside the coffee shops and grocery stores.
Pumpkin drinks are everywhere. Unfortunately, they can be quite expensive and laden with sugar.
Today I wanted to share with you one of my favorite fall drinks to make at home, spiced tea.
I am a huge coffee lover, but have never really been a fan of fancy coffee drinks.
Typically I order the same thing every time I go to Starbucks, an americana with cream.
Last year I discovered the Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice Tea at my Dads house last year when My Stepmother shared this idea with me.
- 1 Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice Tea bag
- 1/2 tsp honey
- dash of vanilla creamer
- Boil your cold filtered water
- Pour the boilding water over the tea bag and steep your tea for 30 seconds for a traditional tea cup, 1 minute for a medium size cup and 2 minutes for a large mug
- Be sure not to over steep your tea bag, it will make the tea bitter
- Add in a 1/2 tsp hone
- Dash of vanilla creamer or more depending on your taste
This recipe is super easy and tasty, making it the perfect fall drink to make at home. It will quickly become your favorite fall drink.
It is perfect to make for your guest to enjoy out by the fire on those cool fall evenings.
If you are looking for another great fall treat, click here.
Till next time