It is that time of year for some of the best deals with Amazon Prime favorites for your home.
This is the first time I have shared with you some of my favorite items that I have in my home or want for my my home from the Amazon Prime days.
Amazon now has two days out of the year where they give their prime members some amazing deals and I wanted to share my favorites with you.
This post contains affiliate links as an Amazon Affiliate I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you that helps maintain this blog.
You can read the full disclosure on the disclosure page.
6 favorite prime deals
- This blue delft nativity set had me when I first saw it and am getting this for my holiday decorating. I love that it is not your traditional nativity set and it goes with all my current decor. https://amzn.to/3SQAXhX
2. This pour over glass coffee carafe is my new favorite way to make coffee. I have been using mine for over a year and trust me when I say it makes the absolute best coffee. You will not regret making coffee in this as it is an enjoyable way to make your daily coffee or special treat coffee. https://amzn.to/3ekJryW
3. I love this little jewelry tiered tray and use mine for many different things other than jewelry. Use in the kitchen as a coffee accessory bar, that is one of my favorite way to use it. https://amzn.to/3enkvqK
4. This Nordic fall pan is perfect for fun weekend treats and for the Thanksgiving holiday, your quest will be impressed when they see your beautiful baked goods. https://amzn.to/3ywR2kY
5. What can I say about this gorgeous marble bowl, perfect for everyday but can you just imagine it with beautiful colored vintage Christmas balls or pinecones? https://amzn.to/3Cs2242
6. A blue and white lamp is classic and goes with many styles of decor and again happens to be my favorite color combo. https://amzn.to/3CPhysv
Sunday showcase is a way for me to share products I love and use everyday to inspire you in your home.
I would love to have you follow along, you can find me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.
Till next time
Leave a Reply