Happy November friends.
Can you believe that Thanksgiving is only 22 days away? Well do not fret, I am here to share 10 ways you can be prepared this Thanksgiving.
Often this time of year can be stressful for some, making it difficult to prepare, with these simple tips you can create a more relaxed, more enjoyable holiday in your home.
10 tips to prepare for Thanksgiving
- Make a list of how many guest you will be having at your home for the holiday
- Find out if there are any food allergies or food restrictions
- Plan out your menu, ask quest to bring their signature dish (no need for you to prepare everything)
- Purchase non-perishable items ahead of time
- Make sure that you have sufficient dinnerware and silverware
- If furniture is to be arranged to make room for your dinner guest do that a few days before
- A frozen turkey of 16 pounds will take about 4 days to thaw, add that to the calendar
- Plan fun activities if there are children in your family to keep them entertained while waiting for dinner
- The day before Thanksgiving make casseroles ahead to cook the next day
- Make sure the dishwasher is empty so you can fill it up after dinner
Enjoy your Thanksgiving day!
These are just a few simple tips that can help you be prepared during the busy holiday season, so you may enjoy the fellowship with friends and family.
I have also created a little free printable for you to frame and hang for the holiday. Just click on the picture and you will be able to print it out on 8×10.
If you have any tips that you would add to this please share with me.
Till next time